Friday, May 15, 2009

Free Ticket? Right

This is the second free ticket I have gotten from Regal cinemas. The first one I did not use because every movie I wanted to see was pass restricted. So, when I get another one 3 weeks ago, I was determined to use this one. So I wanted to go see Star Trek (again) today since it has been our for a week. I checked their website 2 days ago and it mentioned no-passes for thursday, but not for Friday. Unfortunately, when I got tothe ticket booth, they said it was restricted until Monday. ARRRGH!!!

The good news is that instead of eating popcorn and sitting around for a couple of hours, I went to the gym and did 45 minutes of spin class. It felt good since I have not been to a spin class this week. bye bye 700 calories!

This week I am struggling with trying to figure out when to take a day of rest. It just seems like a wasted day if I do not do something. This week I took monday off, but since then I have:

  • Biked to and from work on Tuesday. (total 26 miles)
  • Played basketball on Wednesday for 1.5 hours.
  • Ran 2 miles and swam for 50 minutes on Thursday.
  • 45 minutes of spin on friday.

So, does just running count as a workout or would that be ok on the days off. I am not really up to much yet. The most I can do is 2 miles, but it is growing.

I guess I will figure it out as I go.

Scott

0 Comments: